Thursday, July 5, 2007

Snape's Trial

I'm not sure if this post counts as sharing kick ass fan art or if it is one of those spoon feeding the reader things I really wish somebody would comment on because I am desperate for adult conversation. That's not a fair point. I had some lovely conversations at Stacy's last night--I may have a crush on Kate--she has such smooth legs and she's got intriguing ideas about the life cycle. But in general, like right now--rather than cringe while Zoli makes his own damn pancakes (gods save us please!!) and I muddle my way through the first mug of Java (Pete left about three hours ago--when I was asleep) I could use a grown up instead of somebody who yells victoriously..."HA HA! I HAVE SMITED YOU EGG!!"--

Regardless--On the morning of 7-07-07, starting at 10:40 AM EST, The Leaky Lounge will be hosting ANOTHER trial of my darling Sevvie for the murder of Albus Dumbledore, PUHLEEZE!! It was planned!

2 comments:

Chrysta the Cursed said...

Adult conversation, huh? Poor Daye. The picture of Snape is spot on. The cynical sneer and long nose are perfect. I can understand your fascination with him, even if I don't quite share it.

Daye said...

Hi hunny!!!