Wednesday, May 28, 2008

slacker

Okay if you haven't got a facebook yet (LISA!!!) you need one. They have the coolest stoopid shit with which to waste time. I just spent 15 minutes looking at "Flair" which is an application that allows you to send little icons of buttons to your friends. It is like shopping without spending money. I stopped after 42 pages of "MORE--->" cuz well I can't just sit on my ass and eat bon bons while I watch Ellen and Oprah. (actually i haven't watched either of them. I used to watch Oprah when Zoli was little. but not so much. IT's inside joke you see. Pete teases me that when I'm not teaching that all I do is "eat bon bons and watch Ellen". He is so funny. ANYWAY-- There is so much Harry Potter crap on FB. I love the LOST trivia too, but at least I am smart enough to realize that I can only do one drug at a time. SOMEBODY has to go to the grocery store.

Looking at all the HP buttons made it pretty clear I need to save my pennies for swag at the conference.

2 comments:

Zoe the Wonder Dog said...

What's with the hostility toward academics? W often refers to my hard days at work "reading movie magazines and eating bon bons." Do you think he and Pete have a secret club?

Daye said...

ooooh obviously!!! maybe it's a skinny musician thing?

Miss you.