Tuesday, June 3, 2008

sad panda


They failed at the Joe.
well, R&T and Petey & Eric went TO the Red Wings game last night. (This morning?) Oh my gawd!! three overtimes! Christ. All I did was sit on the couch and watch it on CBC & I am whipped. I can't imagine the drive home afterward esp after THEY LOST. (fuck) So..now we have a game six. I'm not sure if I should be happy or not...more hockey is always good I suppose.

THIRTY FOUR SECONDS and the Penguins of Doom scored!!! HOW?? WHY?? This ended up being the longest game in Wings history. It's like a whole 'nother game. Even though my boys didn't get their win after regulation time; they weren't done yet. I texted Matty. OT!! and then 20 minutes later ANOTHER OT!! Then I fell aslep and woke up and it was a THIRD OT-- if I was nervous then, the nauseous feeling was nearly unbearable, adrenilaine or sleeplessness... can you say roller coaster?? YAY!! they tied it up. YAY they are ahead! NOOOOO they are down. Every time Pittsburgh had possesion I was sick. Watching the damn clock and praying to every god of War I had ever heard of. Then in the third period we got an effing four minute penalty for high sticking! GIVE ME A BREAK! The officiating SUCKED. Just ask Don Cherry.giggle
Detroit was leading shots on goal for the bulk of the game, especially the third period. Madame Maxime and his last minute bid for a win. GRRRRR.

Guess where I'll be Weds night!!

No comments: