Sunday, August 17, 2008

I don't think DIGG is working right--

Naked wizard Daniel Radcliffe
Posted by: "dawn secondcost" wingnutdawn@yahoo.ca wingnutdawn
Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:14 pm (PDT)

Read and wonder !!!!

Naked wizard Daniel Radcliffe

Daniel Radcliffe has revealed he will appear naked in the next Harry Potter film, 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows'.

(BANG) -
Daniel Radcliffe has revealed he will appear naked in the next Harry Potter film.
The actor - who has starred as the teen wizard in five movies in the franchise based on the books by J.K. Rowling - admits he was unsure when he was told he would be appearing without trousers in a scene in 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows'.

He said: "At first I thought I had pants on. Apparently not!"

However, Daniel - who has stripped off in the stage production of 'Equus' - insists he isn't worried about his fans seeing him nude on screen, adding: "It's all old hat now, really!"
Daniel, 19, also revealed he has never had much luck with women, and has yet to perfect his flirting skills.

He added to Entertainment Weekly magazine: "When it comes to women I just think, 'Look at them until they notice you and hope for the best.

"I never had any idea how to talk to girls until a year or so ago. I still come out with trivial c**p when I'm flirting, but I like to think I'm doing it in a faintly endearing way."

Warner Bros. have also confirmed they are pushing back the release date of the sixth Harry Potter movie, 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' from November 21 this year to July 17, 2009.(C) BANG Media International

No comments: