Sunday, March 1, 2009

costume concept



MISSION ACCOMPLISHED--I know what I am wearing to the ball.

Pearl tiara that is just TOOO much for my SCA persona (perhaps w/Turkish hat&veil)
Smart little jacket w/Elizabethan inspired collar. 3/4 length sleeves (cuz you know at some point I'll be working). It's color is labeled 'sterling' but it is in fact a pale dove gray. Tasteful neckline.
Floor length Dark Plum underskirt with sheer gray sparkle overskirt--(simple pattern Two days max) got the fabric at Joanne's for 50% grand total of $52. The price included two orange fabric roses (not sure what I am gonna do with them) and thread.

now shoes......

2 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Okay, that sounds nice. Pictures when it is done, please?

Daye said...

If any of them don't make me look anymore thick waisted than I actually am! :) There will be tons of pics post ball.