Friday, November 10, 2017

Red Sparks...

Acorns are seeds. jennifermaker.com has planted a seed in the tired soil of my garden. In JKR's amazing series of books about Harry Potter, if one character needs help they shoot red sparks up into the air as an indicator of location. If I send up this beacon will any old readers be interested? I am considering reviving my blog in a more focused way. I am toying with food (I should finish the French 50 for 50 concept but with a better name as I have three weeks left before the SCA turns 51.) What about gardening? What about herbalist shenanigans? I could of course blather on about books, I could pimp FEALTY. I could process some heavy grief/philosophical drama. It could be photography.(poetry?) I could figure out how to put a lil survey widget in this template...

No comments: