Thursday, May 15, 2008

I stole it from G.

TECHNOLOGY:
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer? A picture of Matt & Roxy on the trampoline

Q. How many televisions do you have in your house? 1

BIOLOGY:
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed? right

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? a deer tick

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted? a stump log thing

Q. Have you ever been knocked out? yes. In what way? I road my bike up a tree.

BULLSHITOLOGY:

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? nah--I like surprises.

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I have. I like Daye; it suits me.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you? ummm..I have no idea? black?

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item? Yes...snicker

DAREOLOGY:

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? hell yes

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? We discussed this already didn't we?

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000? Hell yeah! (checking the mailbox for my checks!)

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? ewww nobody would pay me for a centerfold..ewww

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? prly

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? I don't think so, no.

DUMBOLOGY:

Q: What is in your left pocket? no pockets

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? um..techincally??...no not so much

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? Both. Hardwood downstairs, carpet upstairs.

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower? Stand

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own? four

LASTOLOGY:

Q: Last person who texted you? Matt

Q: Last person who called you? the dog rescue lady

Q: Last person you hugged? Isabel (she needs a lot of hugs lately)

No comments: