Monday, April 22, 2019

Monday Week 6

I hoped for two or three weeks. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Today I can call my kitchen fully habitable. It is at 90% fully renovated. The ovens were re-installed Friday night by Big Georges.

We are no longer hog tied by LaFata. They couldn't get anyone "free" to finish the trim and hardware until Saturday. WHEN MATT AND IZZY WERE BOTH HOME. #Izzy' Birthday.   grrrrrrr 4:30 pm on Saturday Joe left (#rainy sawdust) That was frustrating but it is done (except for the broken screw in one drawer pull. Let's see how long THAT takes).

The appropriately sized exhaust hood will be delivered in a 7-10 days and Big Georges has a site check supervisor scheduled and they will be installing that. Anybody wanna buy some unopened DUCTED exhaust bits? Or a big blue dog house.  I will need to rant about that later I am sure.

The backsplash is being designed by Motawi and is expected end of July.

I can put my glassware back.






No comments: