Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Tuesday is Monday

This morning in the shed I added up my work hours from last week. Eleven. Hmmm... I def have more time sunk into AnimalCrossing. Need to fix that. I suppose I could offer the excuse that my grandson was IN MY HOUSE! Matt was in Trevor's wedding. So the Cali kids zoomed in and zoomed out. It was the first time Danny was here and praise the goddess. It snowed!
I also got my first issue of Writer's Digest in quite some time (ten years?). That is a reassuring thing. In the Nov/Dec there is an article about crowdfunding publication. That idea sure AF worked for Izzy and Timmy. To much excited rejoicing, the Galley Copies for their graphic novel arrived. I am so proud of them. The 50th Anni of Christopher Street is gonna be big next year!

No comments: