Monday, July 13, 2020

Toxic Social Media BS

To Whom It May Concern,

I am hesitant to bail on FB completely because my people are still there... and yet... it is so awful. Have you heard of DoomScrolling?  I feel like one has no choice but to deal with that horrible crap 24-7. I just want to share a funny non political meme on a friend's wall. Guaranteed to make them smile and within one minute of being there it is awful and gross and I have to go.  I used to enjoy "Upworthy"--it is getting morbid. Is there no place like FB USED to be? Pics of babies and pets? Silly quizzes that didn't data mine for your passcode shite? Fun jokes that didn't hurt anyone?  I guess it is time to start writing letters... with a pen... and a stamp... Please write to me. I am getting stir crazy.



No comments: