Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Quick Pup-date

She is doing fine. Her coat is starting to get thicker. Her ears are still pretty bald. I think half of my concern about her feet is that they are naked. I can't tell if the increase in fur is helping them look more normal or if the swelling is decreasing. Thursday she has her skin checkup and I amused at how excited I am to see if she gained weight and if the mites are dead.  Luna has resolved herself to this "guest" in the cave. She needs a nap. Keiki has about 200x the energy to which Luna and I are accustomed. Getting my steps in has been a piece o'cake.

In other news, so many submissions to so many small mags and anthologies. I got a $5 deposit in paypal and I am not really sure from where! There were a lot of .01 cents a word zines a couple weeks ago. That being said, I am still waiting to be adopted by a historic fiction agent.

No comments: