Monday, January 11, 2021

Monday, Jan 11. 2021

 Two self generated (cuz that is how it works. YOU need to WANT it) exercise plans.

Number 1.  RedWingsInspo  Obviously, I am a Detroit Red Wings fanatic. I have been since the '80s.  They are supremely fit and I cringe inside when these six foot NO BODY FAT dudes and I would balance on a teeter totter.

 THUS-Plan UWM (inside helmet/sponsor joke) is for ME to drop from 'Tuzzi to Taro. Currently MY weight (5'0 53 year old WF) equal six foot plus muscle god Tuzzi. Lovely on him. Me? Notsomush.  I have charged my fit bit and will renew my "healthy grandma" goal. When I check off each player's weight on the weigh (get it?) down to my new boy #67 Taro Hirose I will get the reward of new hockey swag.

Tuzzi=199  START

Larkin= 198

Helm= 192

Fabbri=190

Zadina=189

Bernier=185

Hirose=162  JERSEY TIME!


Number 2.  Did I mention I am getting a grandson for my birthday? SQUEEE!! The only problem is California is about 2,300 miles away. I will be tracking mileage walked/ran on my fitbit till I "walk out to Cali" which is what I keep threatening to do anyway...ha ha.  ha.  Currently at 7.42 miles. I will be a healthy, fun grandma for this little dude!


No comments: